Friday, May 17, 2013

Catch Up

As a person who owns a small research and editing business, it seems that I am continually playing the game of “catch up.”  Tomorrow I am attending a workshop on getting your business online with social media.  After 2 years, I have advertisements on Ebay and Craigslist, but they haven’t garnered much business.  So, I must take this online marketing to another level so that I can be more successful at getting people to procure my services.  It costs a lot to actually say you are “in business,” and I need to reap more of the financial rewards.   Marketing for visibility and marketing for financial gain are reasons to play the “catch up” game when it comes to promoting business services.

For those who have been unsuccessful in getting comments to post on this blog, send them to me and I will post them.  marciawritenow@gmail.com  Still playing "catch up" with this system.

Change is unavoidable. You change either to stay ahead or to catch up.  Mike Hawkins  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment